Friday 21 June 2013

Join me by reading the adventures that i come across in life

Surfn the oceans around the world 

 Well surfing to me is one of my get aways. it helps me block out the stress this world has and the stress my life has... The ocean is my connection to the part of the world where its calm and stress free..

I'm not some big hot shot of a surfer no sponsor i would love to be but right now I'm studying on important things that are needed for me and my family.. I have travelled in some parts of the world, been all around Hawaii, Samoa, santa catarina Brazil and California but i know theres more places out there thats waiting for me... right now I'm in bali exploring the great culture and the amazing waves

but during my travelling with the 2 amazing girls in the world i have come across so much it as helped me answer my unknown questions and it has helped me to what i might need for the future... 

I grew up thinking school was to boring and no one needs it, but happy my parents forced me into going, after this cap year I'm heading back home to australia to study the beautiful knowledge of science... 

But during my last year in high school it wasn't perfect as i was hopping to be....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment